Monday, May 30, 2005
Hey people!! i just came back from jelly making =) made konniyaku of banana flavour =) haha but it's not in yellow colour.. it's SUPPOSED to be red.. the colour turned out pink!! what a pleasant surprise =D ok so here's the easy steps to konniyaku maing. follow my teachings and you'll become a konniyaku PRO =D
1) Get ready ingredients LA.. what else haha.. there's nata de coco, food colouring, food flavouring, sugar, konniyaku powder, water =) yea and you can replace the nata de coco with cut fruits =) and you can choose your own food colouring and flavouring.. in my case, i used banana flavour and red food colouring.. yea it turned out pink because i used quite a little amount of the colouring.. it turns out nicer!!! =)
2) Mix 2oog of sugar with the whole packet of konniyaku powder =)
3) In the mean time, boil 950ml of water.
4) After the water boil, pour about a spoon of flavouring and 3/4 spoon of red colouring to get the pink effect =)
5) MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX...MUST keep mixing, cannot stop.. if not the jelly will form and stick on the bottom and sides of the pot.. very wasted lah..
6) put about 3 nata de coco pieces into each jelly mould...
7) pour the pink mixture into the jelly mould..
8) let it cool for awhile and after that can put in fridge!!! after 15 mins can eat ler! =))
YAY!!!!!!! haha now that you've managed to sit through the lesson, i'll show you some sneak peaks of my refrigerator =))
HL chocolat milk..
V is for vitagen, it's good for your digestion..
EEEEEKKKSSS chinese herby herbs.. XP
haha a happy time making jelly makes a happy gloria happy! =D
just did it at 11:02 PM