Saturday, June 25, 2005
just came back from se concert. it was BAD. it was so so so so BAD.
1) my shoes kept giving me problems. LOTS of them. 7 to 8 red marks on each of my foot. and some flaky skin as well. plasters don't work. they flake off too. the shoes are still too big regardless of the insoles. perhaps i require 3 insoles in each shoe.
2) my gown. although it makes me look taller, it drags soo much onto the floor. i keep stepping on my own gown and i always end up ALMOST tripping. i always have to lift abit of it.
3) i hate cymbals. I HATE CYMBALS. I REALLY HATE CYMBALS. seriously i looked like a total idiot. standing and clanging a piece of metal away with a lousy stick. i missed the que. and i had gone totally lost in the middle. i don't know but i suck so much.
4) I FORGOT MY MUTE. i climbed all the way up to the third floor with my gown and shoes (refer to number 1 and 2) just to get it. and i ended up for getting to use it for variation 7. WTF. i really hate myself for being so stupid. and right after variation 7 ended i quickly inserted my mute for the CODA. i was so slow and retarded so i missed the beggining few harmonic notes. i bet i'm the only one fiddling and moving clumsily.
5) i keep getting cramps on my toes. it's really weird. it hurts and the feeling is NOT good.
6) everything just goes wrong. LISTEN UP LIM JING JIE AND MARCUS NG. right now i officially hate the both of you. especially lim JJ. you promised me you will come to the concert! and you lied. just this morning i told u on msn. you actually agreed. WTF i didn't see anyone of you there. please la if you don't fancy se music, DON'T BUY THE TICKETS. grr i'm fuming mad now.
7) it was so so so bad. after such a long time, i still don't feel that i belong. never mind, i'll just be like that forever. it's fine with me, you know.
and here are the thanks i have to give. thanks to ruiqi laoshi for coming. thanks to ming shuan for coming and giving me and sulin the pretty pink roses!! *hugs* love you for that! it's the first time i actually recieved flowers form someone. sadness.. thanks to rong hui and zhen zhou for coming!!!! thanks to darling rachel!!! thanks for all your support and well wishes (although i didn't required any support and nothing actually went well haha) and finally thanks to MUM AND DAD AND ER JIE for coming to watch me make a fool of myself!!!!!!!! i love you mummy! she got me this cute t-shirt from royal ballet company that costs $30!!!!! and dad bought me a royal ballet academy bag =) $25.. i love my parents =) and thanks to sulin too! my very best desk partner and friend =) we went throught so much together for the concert. thanks for all the JIA YOUs in the backstage. gal, you made my day!!!! *hugs*
and i got a BIG shock when i heard what my dad told me. MS KU LOOKS LIKE THE SHY SORT OF PERSON. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA. *ahem*
just did it at 11:37 PM