Wednesday, September 07, 2005
hide bless my tired feet. walked from 10.30 all the way till 6.30. my trip at hongkong will end tomorrow. i'm so sad. now i miss hongkong XD what irony. i did alot of calculation just now. and i got the final amount spent. =\ $1673 DON'T WORRY not in sing dollars. it's hongey money. as in the total in sing dollars is $376 phew... that wasn't that bad =D well i'm very very satisfied with all the stuff i bought.. let's do a little recap.. so i bought.. a pink umbrella, a jeans, 3/4 shorts, pink and black striped tank top all from ebase. and also a brown skirt, a green tee, an orange polo, a pink tee, a green striped tank top. i still need a belt. remember? refer to the previous post. i need a belt so my 3/4 shorts won't slide down my hip. i saw a very very nice roxy bag!! =( but i can't get it coz i already got my op tote in singapore. BLEAH. i wish i didn't get that. that roxy bag.. =( nevermind haha. i did alot of observing in hongkong these few days.. let me share with you haha
1) hongkong has 80% chinese, 15% angmohs and 5% malay, bangra and bangaladesh.
2) hongkong has 2 good looking boys out of 5 in total. and 1 out of the 2 are school people. the other 1 is young working people. the other 3 out of 5, erm you don't wanna know.
3)hongkong working young men ( as in those wearing black suit and business clothes ) look better than the school ones. really.
3) people in hongkong like to hang stuff around their neck. some hang handphone and mp3, some hang ugly looking cheap necklaces.
4) hongkong people feel proud carrying umbrellas. once the slightest bit of rain is detected, everyone opens their umbrella. even the young people. obviously the young people carry more decent looking brolleys la.
5) hongkong school boys and girls have excellent hair. those really nice ones you can't find in singapore. why? they don't have to tie their hair to school for the girls. and ( DUNMAN HIGH PEOPLE LISTEN UP) they allow permed, rebonded, and very very nicely styled hair. yea some even have theirs dyed. and it's local school, mind you. some have nice big curls, some have very very nice fringes. >< jealous. the boys have nice hair too. all the punk hairstyles. so, ( as quoted from my sister sitting beside me now) the nice nice hair make up for the horrible face.
6) hongkong students have erm some very nice uniform. as in no sarcasm. some of them are really nice. like sailormoon! haha and some like the japanese uniforms. although they are badly imitated, they are definetly better than DHS. -.- but the bad ones are.. BAD as in blue cheongsam shaped dress. no kidding they have slits too.
7) hongkong promotes dispersed shopping. they seldom have malls like heeren or cine.. just like all over the streets. but who cares, the prices are quite nice =)
8) hongkong has PDA too.
9) hongkong people love to wear black plastic framed spectacles.
10) hongkong local students very very relaxed. school end rather early. around 12 everyday. and then once school finishes, everyone rush to go gai gai with their friends or boyfriends or girlfriends.
11) hongkong ah maS have fat asses and they are all blind. they knock their way through the crowd and trample over little people like me.
haha that's about it. =D here's a little tip. next time whoever goes to hongkong, go to places like:铜锣湾, 九龙.. these two are the main places. =D boo back to lion city life tomorrow.. =(
just did it at 7:59 PM