Friday, September 16, 2005
phew so exhausted. just came back from lantern fest in school. shall blog about today. it's very very interesting. i shall skip the school part because that was not the least bit nice.
so after school i went to cineleisure with sulin. AND this whole day we saw ALOT of weird weird happenings. and trust me..it really is weird. first we went to KFC... the 1st sighting of weird people.
1) a trio of school girls. their uniforms are absurd. i haven't seen anything like that before. it's not ugly, it's just something gone wrong.
2) another trio behind us. they speak VERY WEIRD language. not thai not jap not korean not canto not any dialect. HAHA and the guy ate 2 cheesefries and a packet of normal fries. i guess he has this obsession with fries huh...
3) we saw this UNUSUALLY tall guy. very tall. and rather scary...
then after lunch we went to toilet. ^^ sulin needed to relief herself.
4) the toilet was UNUSUALLY stinky. not the usual nice smell we used to encounter. something's wrong with the toilet.. like alot of sweat and stuff..=\ yucks.
then after that we didn't go to that toilet. it was too stinky. so we went to heeren.
5) the next weird thing, we saw a group of dunman high girls who looked so odd. like we've never seen them before and they just looked like they came from somewhere else.. the mysterious aura XD
so heeren toilet was rather normal... so we walked the usual place... then we went up to mise.
6) on the way up to mise, we saw this group of boys (i think 16-17) in front of us. they walked VERY VERY slowly.. then suddenly one of them turned around, saw us, and then said to his friends:" eh! dunman high, dunman high!" so me and sulin was like o.0? eh? then they started glomping and oogling over the fact that we're from dunman high. then i got rather annoyed coz we wanted to cross and they just stood and blocked the walkway.so i just stood behind one of his friends. and i waited.finally, some time later, he realised that i was waiting for his very good friend to move aside so i can walk. then he pushed his friend away and said:" oi! someone want to walk. go away la." and then he repeatedly said sorry to me. although i don't see why he should be apologetic. and i just said nevermind and flashed him a very bright smile. i wonder if he was able to sense the sarcasm in it. then me and sulin went to mise... and THEN they walked past mise. and they continued to say:" eh dunman people leh..." and then they all said:" byebye! dunman people!" so me and sulin were like 0.o
so then that's where we lost them already.still at the later part we frequently bumped into them and they continued to oogle over the fact that me and sulin are dunmanians. then we walked to taka...
8) we saw people wearing angel wings. no sweat. and some media people too. i think it's some filming of that channel u variety show. the one with kim ng and quan yi feng? yea i think so.. but still, it's VERY odd..
9) ok this is not odd. just very pissifying. two fat shits(girls) pissed me up. me and sulin were walking. and then they were sitting at the side. and i heard one of them ( the fatter and uglier)say very loudly:" want to pull so high then pull higher la!" i think they were referring to our socks because when i looked at them they were pointing at our socks. what the fuck is their problem? number one. our socks weren't long. it's just that theirs were exceptionally short, although i think it's not a good idea coz it shows all their fats oozing out. number two, WHO ARE THEY to make comments at us. OH PLEASE. they are so much fatter and uglier than us la. what right do they have? if not for the fact that i was in a fairly good mood, i would have stopped and answered back:" shut the fuck up. and be careful of what you put in your stinking mouth because i think you need to buy medical insurance soon. you're going to get a heart attack, looking at your atrocious size. please do something about it. the straits times orbituaries are already very full. don't need an extra person like you to join in the crowd. ugly fat shit.=D now that's more like it.
so we walked to taka.. to kino... then I BOUGHT MY VERY FIRST JROCK AND VISUAL KEI MAGAZINE!!!!! THANKS TO SULIN!=D now i have a special section in that magazine FULL of pictures from hide museum!!! =D and i have alot of visual kei makeup tips.. and pictures to glomp at, although i don't recognise any of the visual kei bands they feature this month. but still, they are all pretty boys ^^and the name of this magazine is called Cure.. i shall get my copy again next month^^ but need to save ne? it's 19.80 per issue haha... i don't want to post on lantern fest. it's boring and stupid. except for the beginning part when we played 'jiang lao shi went to the market and bought' game. we just added all the stuff that she 'bought' behind. it's very nice. we came up with stuff like xiao ju deng, a new wig, 5kg of rice, lu xun's golden series, sexy lingerie... etc etc. ^^ but after that it was so boring. couldn't even go for any nightwalked. boring boring... i 'm getting my new phone tomorrow!!! and my guitar too, if my dad's in a good mood yay!
just did it at 9:41 PM