Wednesday, March 01, 2006
today was very random. like it just popped out of nowhere. today was unexpected, but nevertheless fun. so i shall blog in a rather random manner today.
1) sulin and i are the best country dancing partners in the whole wide world. country dancing is good for you. country dancing is addictive and it leaves you craving for more. country dancing makes you all giddy and high. country dancing can be done anywhere anytime, even in the process of travelling from a place to another.
2) i'm getting sick of mamee. yet i can't seem to stop. help me. it's mamee madness.
3) i have put on weight. no more in-class snacks for me anymore.
4) i'm very jealous. i'm getting more and more jealous.
5) workshop practice with taxy sucked. i feel so sorry for taxy because she has to put up with my lousiness. she's such a great pianist while i'm a sucker for violin T_T am i like lowering her status. bleah. it wasn't as bad at home. i wonder why. MAYBE BECAUSE JIN CHENG IS TOO SCARY.
6) parents always try to give the best to their offsprings. (note the inaccurate but fun word used) and they all use the same hard approach by telling and ordering instead of sharing opinions and really getting everyone to sit down and talk and listen to each other. no wonder they say asian (or perhaps mostly singaporean) children or teenagers or even young adults are the most boring. those who listen obediently become goody-two-shoes who are inserted into the olden days with olden thinkings and often they develop square and dead brains. those who have thinkings of their own are again labelled as a 'bad child'. who actually came out with the idea that parents are always right? in actual fact parents should be the ones learning more from their kids. it's a pity that few singaporean adults produce children with rounded and creative brains. now that the youths are dominating the society, who's going to listen to the 'gospels' of the old days? no one is interested anymore so i seriously think parents should stop brain-washing us with stories and practices and traditions of their times. enough is enough, now it's time for you adults to listen to us. perhaps adults mean well but it's a great pity they don't realise how wrong their way of teaching is and how it affects our growth of inspiration and creativiy. tsk tsk.
7) there is no homework for today. yay.
8) saturday will be fun with friends coming over for project. PLUS I CAN SKIP TUITION *wide grin*
9) i'm going for dinner now.
10) this will be the last sentence for this post.
just did it at 6:51 PM